Nail Polish Obsessed

Hi gorgeous people! I have been obsessing over painting my nails lately, A LOT. I have grown a pretty decently sized nail polish collection over the last couple years. I didn't have much time for awhile to pain my nails when Rylee was a newborn. But now that she's a toddler, I have tons of free time at night to do whatever I want! 

I want to share with you one of the best nail polish brands I've ever used. Along with China Glaze and OPI, one of my new ABSOLUTE favorites is Julep! They have the prettiest colors, and from what I've noticed, a lot of their polish formulas are amazing. They are super easy to apply, and the brushes aren't huge like a lot of other brand polishes, so it's very easy to control the product without getting it all over your fingers! (click photo to enlarge)


I have seen some of their polishes in Sephora a few times, but I'm not sure where else they are sold besides their website. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who loves nail polish, or anyone who is just getting into nail polish, because it is very high quality, as well as very easy to work with. 

On their site, you can become a Julep Maven member, which is a subscription of $20 a month and you will receive a box each month filled with products (polish and other beauty products) valuing up to $40. It is such an awesome deal. Especially if you constantly give yourself (or anyone else) manis and pedis. When signing up, you can take a "style quiz", where it just asks questions about your style and things you like. This will give them a better idea of what to send you! If you don't like the polishes coordinated with your style, you can simply change your style! If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven, go HERE!!

Not only can you get polishes, but you can also receive other beauty products, which is another reason I highly recommend this site. I have never been disappointed with any of the things they've sent me! Another perk of being a Julep Maven member is when you want to purchase anything from their site, you will get it for a discounted price! For instance, many of their polishes are $14, if you are a Maven, you get it for $11, and sometimes less! They also have a lot of promotions, which is another thing I really like. 

If you don't want to become a member, you can still purchase anything on their site, but you won't get any of the discounts. 

I also want to mention that their packaging for their polishes is so adorable! I love how sleek they are. They are rectangular and just so easy to hold without it slipping out of your hands. I really don't have any bad things to say about these polishes! I love them! I am thinking of doing a swatch video, and maybe even some photos! Let me know if that is something you would be interested in! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!