NewMeTea Review

Hi guys! I wanted to share with you my experience with the NewMeTea. I like to try different kinds of detoxes, and I love tea, so I especially love teatoxes. This tea was sent to me to try out, and I took some before and after photos as well! 

Keep in mind that when you are trying to lose weight, it is generally a good rule of thumb to eat a healthy diet as well. There is no point in drinking a detox tea, or a detox of any kind for that matter, if you are just going to eat a ton of junk food and not look after yourself. Exercising is going to boost your progress as well, so be sure to do that for faster results. 

I am really hesitant to share these photos with you, because I was at a very down point in my life in the before shots. I still am nowhere near where I want to be, but every day I get a little bit closer by making healthier choices. Drinking this tea helped keep me motivated, because I had something to look forward to. It motivated me to choose healthier options as far as what I put in my body. 

I did the 2 week tea detox and here are my results. Along with eating healthier and some exercise (I don't do much), I got some pretty good results! 

You can click here to check out NewMeTea's website, and check out the different detox options they have. 



Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!