Why SPF Is So Important

I'm sure this is common knowledge by now, but in my defense, you'd be surprised how little people pay attention, or just care. BUT, did you know that sunlight and UV radiation are the number one causes of aging? So wearing SPF every day is crucial to our skin health. Yes, every day, as in, EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Even if it is an overcast day, the UV rays still come through the clouds and can still damage the skin. 

If you care at all about your skin, or the effects of aging, you most definitely should be wearing SPF every day! Here are a couple of products from a clean skin care brand I've had the privilege of trying out and have been loving! The Sun Shield Liquid SPF by MyCHELLE Dermaceuticals has been my favorite! It comes in tinted shades as well, which is perfect for those of use who want a little bit of coverage but don't want to wear makeup during the boiling summer months. I have a tinted one and it gives such beautiful sheer coverage! 

The next one I want to share is the Sun Shield Stick SPF 50, also by MyCHELLE Dermaceuticals. I love this one because it is water resistant, so if you are going to have a day out on the lake or at the pool, this is the one I'd reach for! 

MyCHELLE products are vegetarian and cruelty free! You won't find any parabens, sulfates, or artificial fragrances in them either, which is a huge plus if you have skin sensitivities. They are also committed to full transparency around their ingredients. Take care of your skin this summer, and every other season, because remember, you can still age under the blanket of clouds! Kisses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!