St. Patrick's Day Makeup Tutorial


Hi guys! I posted a photo on Instagram (@makeupbyliberty) of a look I created for St. Patrick's Day, and a lot of you were wanting a tutorial. I just posted a video for it! Just in case you don't want to watch the whole thing, here are the details for this look! And if you're new to my channel, or just haven't seen the video yet, here it is! 

I used two palettes to create this look, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette, and the Urban Decay Naked Palette. 


  • Prime all over eye area
  • Apply Sienna (Lavish) to crease & blend upward into the brow bone for a soft, diffused look
  • Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over lid 
  • With a flat shader brush, apply Half Baked (Naked) to lid
  • With a crease or pencil brush, apply Black Diamond (Lavish) to outer crease and blend
  • Highlight brow bone & tear duct with Virgin (Naked)
  • Tight line upper water line w/ black liner pencil
  • Apply any green liner to bottom lash line and water line
  • Apply Moss (Lavish) on top of green eye liner, even water line!
  • Apply liner to desired look & mascara to lashes
  • Apply lashes if desired (I used Ardell Wispies) 
I really hope you guys enjoyed watching the video for this look, and if you want to see more tutorials, be sure to follow me on YouTube, as well as Instagam! 

Lots of love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

HALLOWEEN: Candy Corn Inspired Makeup Tutorial