Anti-Aging Skincare

Hi guys! I have been meaning to post this blog for the LONGEST time but have had the hardest time fitting in any time for my blog! BUT, here I am! And I am here to give you a review of one of my favorite serums that I have been LOVING using on my clients in my spa. 

FACTORFIVE has sent me a couple of products to try, and not only do I love them, but so do my clients! First, I want to talk about the Regenerative Serum. First, this serum smells AMAZING without being too overwhelming, any time I use this on a facial client, I always hear "mmm this smells so good"! The Regenerative Serum is a potent combination of human stem cell derived growth factors with copper peptides, which will help to restore your skin. It will target wrinkles, sun spots, and texture and gives the most beautiful glow while hydrating your skin. The texture is very light and doesn't feel sticky on the skin at all. There are no parabens, mineral oil, sulfate detergents, or phthalates. Lastly, it is not test on animals, yay! You can purchase this serum for $199, and don't worry, they offer AfterPay also! 


The other product I received from FACTORFIVE is the Eye/Lash Cream, a 3-in-one cream that helps replenish the eye area while also enhancing your lashes and brows! Also containing human stem cell derived growth 

factors and biotin, your under eye area will be left feeling amazingly hydrated. The formula is prostaglandin free, unlike most other lash serums on the market, so you won't have to worry about your eye color changing after consistent use! Again, no paragons or phthalates, and not tested on animals! This cream is $149, and remember, you can add this to your other AfterPay addictions. ;) 

Lastly, I received some Anti-Aging Cream. For $189, this hydrating cream will improve signs of aging, and it's never too early to start taking preventative measures. This product is great for all skin types, even the most sensitive. You will start to see visible results within 4 weeks! You can get the mini version here for $65. 

If you guys have any specific questions about either of these products, feel free to shoot me a message or comment! My reviews are always 100% honest, I do not like to recommend products that I don't truly love! 


- Liberty 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!