My Go To 5 Minute Makeup

Hi guys! I want to share with you a few of my favorite makeup products that I use when I'm in a hurry and just need to bring my face to life really quick before heading out the door. This is especially handy for moms who don't really have the time to get all fancy for the day but still want to look fresh and awake! 

These products are all by the fabulous Stila Cosmetics. First, I am going to show you an example of my makeup that I did within 5 minutes using these three gems. This is the quick look I throw together when I am in a hurry, or am just too lazy to do my makeup! I still do my foundation (sometimes), my brows, highlighting and contouring, things like that, but those things don't take me very long to do at all! 



  • Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner


I usually don't like liquid eye liners at all, in fact, I absolutely despise them! They are usually so difficult to work with, and so hard to control that it just seems more practical to use a gel liner. This is the first liquid eye liner I've tried that I actually LOVE! As you can see, it is a felt pen-like liner. It is very easy to control, and it really does last all day long. Usually the down side to a gel liner is they don't last as long as liquid. So I am glad I have found something that lasts a bit longer and is actually easy to work with. I recommend this product to just about anyone, if you're good at applying liquid liner with a brush, then you'll be pro at using this. And if you're like me and suck with liquid liner, I guarantee this will change your life! ;)



  • Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Beso)

First of all, I'd like to stress how AMAZING this product is. I think anyone can pull this lip color off. If you're a red lipstick lover, you have to own this lipstick! It looks just like a lip gloss, and it actually feels like one, too, when applied. It dries to a matte finish (which I really love) as you can see from the photos above. The formula feels very buttery and smooth, very moisturizing. For having a matte finish, it does not dry the lips out whatsoever. And I am prone to dry, cracking lips, especially in the winter season. This product does not bleed or transfer, another huge plus. I wear this product a lot (I think it has even been more popular than my MAC lippies!) and by the end of the day, it is still fresh looking. It does not move! This is definitely a must have. 

  • Eye Shadow (Kitten)


This is a beautiful shimmering, nude pink. I often use this shadow as a highlight, it is wonderful. As you can see in the photo below, I applied it to my tear duct area. It is very pigmented, and you don't need much at all to make it appear true to color. Even without a primer, I didn't notice having a problem with it not lasting throughout the day. I'm not saying it will last you all day, because everyone is different and everyone definitely has different skin types. But for me, it lasted all day on my tear ducts without a primer. Although, I'm sure it'd be a different story if I had applied it to my lids without a primer!



Well there you go guys! I don't always add the three dots under my liner with this product, it was just a little something extra I thought would be cute. But you get the gist of this post. Simple, yet beautiful look! 

Thanks for checking my blog out and following, if you have been wanting to follow, I'm working on getting the "follow" button up. Be sure to check back later for that. Thanks! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!