Foundation: DRY SKIN

Who else suffers from dry skin? I've had dry skin my whole life (although my skin has been getting oily lately, I figured this would be a great post for anyone who has ever asked me what foundation I use for dry skin). I used to get random dry patches on my face here and there, and wearing any makeup would accentuate it, no matter how much I would moisturize. It took me awhile to find my absolute favorite foundation. I wouldn't say it is super expensive, but it's definitely not one of the most affordable. Compared to Armani Silk foundation, though, (which I've heard is amazing and will need to try out soon) it is a little more affordable (just a little, ha ha!). 

What is this amazing, lightweight, luminous foundation I'm speaking of? It is the NARS Sheer Glow foundation! By now I am sure it is a very well known product, especially for every other beauty guru out there. But I also know there are lots of people who don't know much about many beauty products and need help finding the right ones! I discovered this product on YouTube from a few other beauty gurus a couple years ago, and they said it was amazing, and they were not lying! Now, if you have oily skin, they make a Sheer Matte foundation, too! I've seen reviews on that one also and have heard nothing but wonderful things as well. I may actually be getting that foundation next considering I've been experiencing oily skin lately like I mentioned earlier. 

When I first started purchasing this foundation, sometime around last year, it was $41 USD. Now it is $42. Now as I am finally finishing up this draft, the foundation is actually $44!! So crazy, the price just seems to be getting higher and higher. I guess lots of people are purchasing it! Either way, this is a great foundation. It literally feels like I have nothing on my face when I put it on. 

I highly recommend going into Sephora or any other store that holds this product, and have your skin matched to your perfect shade. The swatches online can be deceiving. I thought I was the shade Barcelona by the swatches online (even by watching other beauty gurus with a similar skin tone as mine), turns out I am actually the shade Santa Fe! There is definitely a noticeable difference between the two.  


If you haven't seen my foundation routine using this foundation already, here is the video! Definitely check it out and go try the product for yourself if you suffer from dry skin and want an amazing lightweight, buildable foundation! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!