Simple Holiday Look

I know I'm popping in from pretty much nowhere! I've had an eventful last year, but I am back! And I plan on posting my makeup looks and sharing them with you on here, as well as the steps I took to achieve them. I do plan on getting back on YouTube and making tutorials, but I'm working on a setup for filming in my new apartment, as well as lighting. For now, I will just be posting beauty related things on here, and my MUA Instagram account @makeupbyliberty. Be sure to follow me on there also!

Anyway, I created this look for the holidays. I know a lot of people don't like to do makeup that is "too dramatic", so I put together this fun look. (Everybody loves glitter, right?!) It is super simple, yet very festive, and just a pop of gold glitter really gives you that Christmas-y or NYE look!

The Look:
(click photos to enlarge)





The Steps: 
  1. Prime the eyelids (I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion, it is my all time fav eye primer)
  2. From the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette, sweep "Sienna" into the crease, and blend it out for a softer look
  3. Apply "Cream" from Lavish onto the lid, brow bone, and tear duct
  4. Create a wing with any gel or liquid eyeliner (I used Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (one of my absolute favorite eyeliners! I may do a review)
  5. Using LIT Cosmetics glitter in "Beach Baby" (and their glitter adhesive), outline the wing you created
  6. Apply mascara and falsies if you want (I don't ever really wear false lashes because they are annoying, I need to practice wearing them more often!)
  7. Apply any red lipstick to give this look a pop of color perfect for the holidays (I'm wearing Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Beso", another one of my favs, it goes on so buttery and smooth like a gloss but it dries matte!)
  • Eyebrows: Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse (medium brown)


That's it! Pretty simple, obviously you don't have to use the same exact products, you could still create a festive look using similar ones! 

If anyone has any requests, I'm open to anything! Happy holidays! 

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Toothbrush I’ve Tried

Holiday Gift Guide For Her 2014 (+ Black Friday Deals)

Naked 3 Palette GIVEAWAY!